Sunday, January 2, 2011

Busy Day

Well today I  did get a lot done, 2 batches of marshmallow fondant and a batch of from scratch gumpaste. I will know tomorrow which ones work and which ones don't. To bad they have to sit overnight to mellow out. I got the silver wings  drying and had to make more bodies, I was being impatient and some broke.so I did make a bunch extra so I won't have to  do it a third time. Making a momma and baby girl for the shower cake, got it baked today and gonna base ice it tomorrow and fondant on Wed.... Looking forward to seeing the finishing product, this is a new design for me. I have also booked a few more cakes which makes me very happy, and waiting to hear on a wedding cake for June... I love what I do.... What more can I ask for. Till the next time..   

No comments: