Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not doing much

Well I haven't been doing much as I have been sick sense Saturday. Doc today sinus thing, horrible cough, high heart rate and blood pressure is up. Now i'm on an antibiotic, cough syrup with codeine and if not better by Friday I have to go back..    Luckily I haven't had any cakes due or would be in trouble.  I did try out my new Cricut cake machine I bought last week. I love ebay... I have cut out some words and tonight I cut out a Pooh Bear. So Cute... When I get to feeling better I will be making some sample cakes so I can post pics of some of the cool things these cartridges can do.. I will be using one of the fonts to cut out Gaelic words for Love, Loyalty and Friendship... It's gonna be cool. Well I will post a pic of Pooh bear in a bit, Till next time have a great night everybody..

No comments: