Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Been awhile

Wow, I didn't realize that I hadn't posted in almost a week. I did finish the Final fantasy cake, I will add that pic in a bit. The rest of the month is very, very slow. I have a cake for Family Video on the 23rd and Valentines treats for friends and the boys to take to school then I get to spend time playing with my new toy. I have bought and waiting for delivery a Cricut Cake Machine. I am so excited I can't wait to play with it. 
Next month I have a few cakes on the books, A Dr. Seuss birthday cake for a set of the cutest twin boys I know, A 15yr Anniversary cake, a wedding cake and 4 dz cupcakes for a benefit dinner's bake sale. 
 I know it's not a very good pic but it was a sheet cake and zooming out to get the whole cake you really couldn't see the image in the middle.
Well till next time when I play with my Cricut or posting the cute cake pops for school parties. Have a good one.

No comments: