Saturday, September 17, 2016

21 day fix and country heat

I guess this is gonna turn into a multi purpose blog.  Yesterday I began a new eating plan and exercise program.  I need to get healthier for myself to be around for my family as my kids are starting families of there own.  I am now following the 21 day fix eating plan and Country heat exercise.
As I love in a home with 2 others over weight adults that don't consider what they eat to be a problem going into the kitchen and setting donuts, cakes and breads sitting next to my veggies it is aggravating.
Today I woke up early to do my exercise routine finished a wedding cake and have just had lunch before heading to working this evening.  I will pour my all into getting in a better frame of mind to make this a new and life long goal.

No comments: